[METHOD] How I Made 1300€ In A Month With Totally Passive App Using SMS

Today im sharing with you my method wich helped me make more than 1300€ in a month.

what you will need :
1) an android phone with minimum 5.1 android version on it its better to be dual sim
2) the application
3) sms plan, or any prepaid sim card with sms plan or balance

How to:
first install and register on SIMCASH , then give authorization for it to manage your sms service.
2) depending on your country you can setup the app on sending sms hourly then daily then weekly and finally monthly.
3) choose countries and maximum amount you want to get paid,
FOR EXAMPLE: im in france, my sms plan cost me 4.99/month with unlimited sms to france, and SIMCASH pays me 0.01EUR/sms . i send daily 300 sms to +33 country code. and get paid 3eurs each day for each sim card.

how to turn it on big $$$$
1) buy used and cheap phones with cracked screen or in poor condition, the best are dual sim to double earning like honor huawei asus zenphone etc.
2) look for plans in your country. specially if you are in europe you can buy other countries plans as roaming in europe is free.
3) create one FIRST account and leave it, refer a 2nd account and in that second account put your sim on work you ll earn big $$$ + 10% of earnings in your first account
4) setup and LIVE YOUR LIFE because the app works in background so its totally passive income for you.
5) refer as much as you can.

Payment: the app pays in crypto and bank account
minimum to withdraw is 0.50eur. with xrp. btc min is 18eur. dodgecoin min is 4 eur.
i have 30 sim card running with 3eur per sim per day so i ll be making 3000eur at least each month. i was buying phones one by one so my earnings werent stable.
i join some payment proofs of course, my phone setup, and my btc earnings



 

link with referral: http://www.simcash.io?r=YCKXN 

Feel free to join with or without my referal link but if you want to earn some $$$ with me put my code as referal code YCKXN


link without referral: http://www.simcash.io


thanks for reading and good earnings to all

 

Komentar